S01 E09 – Tana Plewes – Overcoming Entrepreneurial Challenges Part2
Tana Plewes, has a Masters Degree in Leadership, is a Member of Michael E. Gerber’s™ Global Leadership Team and a Certified Dreaming Room™ Facilitator. Tana helps business leaders create ‘workplaces that work for everyone’, by pinpointing and overcoming Invisible Barriers ™ to innovation and performance. She facilitates the development of concrete scalable systems that transform how business is done with positive increases in worker satisfaction, productivity and profits.
Key Ideas from the Interview
Tana was not good at school but she realized how to capitalize on opportunities very fast. She tells us how she started her business and what was the motive behind it. She got tired of spending too much time driving and started her business.
- How to overcome the self doubt to start a business and stop worrying about staying with the employer?
- How to overcome criticism when people say you don’t have the credentials to do business
- The Difference between building a business vs. building a job for yourself.
- The four different types of entrepreneurs that every one needs to know about and how they could work together
- What is the fatal assumption that entrepreneurs should avoid?
- How do you scale your business and build a successful business strategy?
- How not be trapped inside your business and start living a life
Website and Resources
Books She Recommended
Great Motivational Sayings
- When emotions go up, intelligence goes down.
- Without integrity nothing works!
About Baraa Ali
Host of the Masters of Change show where I interview the most unique entrepreneurs.