S01 E12 – Roy Prevost – How to Speak and Attend Cruises for FREE!
Roy Prevost is a professional speaker who teaches people how to get a cruise for FREE! This is not a joke or one of these scams, but rather a unique way to be learn how to prepare a 35-45 minute presentation that you give on the cruise line during the Sea days and get your cruise for free. During our interview Roy discussed how to gran the opportunity and run with it.
Listen to the episode to learn more. Some of the questions asked during the interview were:
- Do you have to be expert on the topic you are speaking on?
- How to chose a topic for the workshop?
- How to put a title together?
- How to approach the cruise line?
- How to put a demo video for the proposal?
- How do you make a good impression to the cruise line?
- How present to the audience at the cruise line?
- What the audience are looking for from your workshops?
- Who will pay for the travel air fair?
- What are the advantages of speaking on the ship other than the free cruise?
- What is the hardest thing to work on in this process?
- How do you get a returned gig?
- What are the thing that must be considered while presenting your proposal and when you get hired and after you finished your presentation?
Roy also recommends that you should have been on a cruise before applying for one because you might not enjoy being on a cruise. There a lot more that we covered during our interview that you can listen to on the show.
Books RecommendedThink and Grow Rich
Dan Kennedy Marketing Books
How to win friends and influence people
QuotesIts not about what you do, but its who you become
About Baraa Ali
Host of the Masters of Change show where I interview the most unique entrepreneurs.